Loss bonus is a type of promotion offered by online betting and casino platforms. This bonus allows a user to regain the amount he lost at a certain rate over a certain period of time. Usually, such bonuses aim to boost the user's morale and encourage them to spend more time on the platform. However, loss bonuses are subject to certain terms and conditions, just like other types of bonuses.
Types of Loss Bonus
- Fixed Rate Loss Bonus: This is a type of bonus where users will get back a fixed percentage of the amount they lost.
- Gradual Loss Bonus: It is a type of bonus where the repayment rate changes depending on the size of the loss.
- Special Loss Bonus for Certain Games: Loss bonuses that are valid only for certain games or events.
- Risk Reduction: Loss bonuses can help reduce users' financial risk by compensating for some of the losses.
- Player Loyalty: Churn bonuses can encourage users to spend more time on the platform and remain loyal.
- More Gaming Opportunities: Thanks to loss bonuses, users can have the opportunity to play more games or bet.
Risks and Disadvantages
- Wandering Conditions: Loss bonuses are generally subject to certain wagering conditions. In other words, it may be necessary to bet a certain amount in order to withdraw the bonus or use it in other games.
- Maximum and Minimum Limits: Loss bonuses usually have maximum and minimum limits.
- Time Limit: It may be necessary to take action within a certain period of time in order to use the loss bonuses.